Turning space into profits!
That’s how ATI is turning space into profits. By utilizing space that would otherwise be wasted, ATI Load Boosters increase the load per trip and cut your costs dramatically - no matter what type of goods you are transporting.
Cut transport costs by at least 30%!
Our customers typically experience savings of at least 30% on their transport costs. By increasing load capacity, saving on fuel and road tolls, minimizing damage and reducing the need for expensive packaging, ATI cuts your main operational costs. Moreover, no additional investments or adaptations to your equipment or warehousing systems are necessary.
An ATI solution for every type of load
There is an ATI Load Booster for every type of load - even products that are normally considered to be non-stackable. Whether you are transporting FMCG or vulnerable products like pharmaceuticals and electronics, ATI has the right solution to help you turn wasted space into profits.
How can you save on transport costs?
Check out here which ATI Load Booster fits your needs.
Double your load with two pallets of stackable or non-stackable products onto one pallet position.
LoadMate® – The Load Doubler
- Steady, secure and safe!
- Both stackable and fragile, vulnerable or or non-stackable goods.
- No need for expensive packaging.
- Load up to roof height of transport vehicle.
- Extra loaded pallet (500 kg max) on top of loaded bottom pallet.
- Identical, 2-piece frame.
- Secured with integrated crossover straps.
- No return equipment needed.
Add between 1 and 3 loaded pallets extra onto the one pallet position with MaxiMate. MaxiMate is especially suitable for transporting fully or partially loaded pallets with assorted goods such as on-line orders or fragile products as well as regular goods.
MaxiMate® – The Multi-pallet Loader
- Fully loaded or partially loaded pallets.
- Regular or diverse sized packages.
- Maximum total load of 500kg extra on top of loaded bottom pallet.
- Up to 4 pallets, stacked to the roof on one pallet position.
- Stacked up to 4 pallets high.
- Both stackable and fragile, vulnerable or non-stackable goods.